Become a Member
Why should you join?
- Because you will feel good for supporting an organization that is doing so much good in our community and beyond,
- Because your membership shows proof of community support for the programs you like and encourages other citizens to value these programs, too,
- Because your membership displays a strength in numbers that makes leaders take notice,
- Because your membership provides the organization with a financial foundation, an important first step on which all other steps are built, and
- Because our current members want you to join them in making positive change happen.
Tax-deductible dues are only $10 a year per person for the calendar year. If you join now, your membership will last through 2012.
For just an extra 5% (for dues, about the cost of a stamp) people can donate or become members using the convenience of Network for Good. Here’s how:
- Click here for our Network for Good page.
- In the “I want to contribute” box, put in the amount you want to donate (for dues, put “10,” adding additional amounts if you want to add a donatation, sponsor someone, or pay dues for another household member).
- Choose the payment type: a one-time payment (the default) or a recurring gift.
- If you want your donation to be acknowledged or are paying dues, make sure to share your contact information so we know who deserves the credit.
- In the “Designation” box, put any necessary notation (dues, membership sponsorship, names of additional household members you are paying dues for, etc.) and/or let us know if you’d like your donation to be for a specific purpose (a specific program, salary, etc.). You can also donate on behalf of or in memory of another person, with the option to send an eCard.
- On the billing information page, check the “5% box” and the 5% fee will be added to your donation or membership dues.
To send a check: Make your check payable to “The Natural Step Monona,” and send it to: The Natural Step Monona, 207 W. Dean Avenue, Monona, WI 53716.
Thank you for your support!